Uni-Cylinder Rotational Viscotester
Allows Easy Measurement of Fluid Viscosity
The VT-06 is designed for quality control applications in the manufacturing process of industrial products such as petrochemicals, paint, and adhesives, as well as foodstuffs. Viscosity measurements covering a wide range are possible, such as gear oil used in construction machinery. Measurement is performed by simply submerging a rotor in the fluid. The resistance to rotor movement caused by the viscosity (torque) is measured to obtain direct readings.
● Compact and light weight make the unit easily portable and
allow operation with one hand
● Can be powered by alkaline batteries, nickel-hydride rechargeable batteries,
or AC adapter
● Direct indication of viscosity in decipascal-seconds (SI units)
● Dedicated stand for measurement available as option
1. Attach rotor to unit and hold unit in the hand or place on dedicated stand.
(Unit should be approximately horizontal in either case.)
2. Insert rotor in sample fluid, turn power on, and select rotor number.
3. Press start button and read indicated viscosity.
＊The supplied extension rod can reach fluid that is further away. (Only for use with the No.1 and No.2 rotors.)
Rotors and Cups (unit: mm)
|Sample amount for measurement||Viscotester measurement examples (for reference)|
CGS Unit and SI Unit
Please contact us if you need assistance.